What we collect
We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit or use our web pages. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information, and the page(s) you requested.
We may collect the following information for the newsletter when you subscribe:
- E-mail address
What we do with the information we gather
- Analytics via Google Analytics
- If you sign up to the newsletter, this sign up information is stored on the secure newsletter service, Campaign Monitor. We’ll then occasionally contact you with the newsletter for Michael Price.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We will never sell or rent your personally identifiable information to a third party.
We will only ever send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- we have your consent to share the information
- we need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested
- we respond to court orders or legal process
These cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer. Visit All About Cookies which explains more.
If you use our website, we’ll assume that you’re happy to accept Cookies.
Links to other websites
We are not responsible for the content or reliability of the external sites that we link to and do not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them.
Controlling your personal information
You can unsubscribe via our newsletter at any point using the footer on each newsletter.